Would you consider volunteering with Prison Service CU?
Here at Prison Service Credit Union, we pride ourselves on providing a friendly and professional financial service to all our members throughout the Prison Service community. We rely on the enthusiasm and commitment of our volunteers, without whom we wouldn’t be able to achieve our goals.
Becoming a volunteer means you can:
- Gain skills and experience in a financial organisation
- Access free education and training
- Develop your personal skills
- Gain experience of working on developmental and business projects
- Give something back to your Prison Service community
- Help shape the future of your local credit union
What can I do to help?
We at Prison Service Credit Union cannot achieve our objectives without the commitment and support of our members.
We are currently seeking volunteers to act as Board Members or take part in sub-committees within the credit union.
If you feel you have the relevant experience to take part and you have a few hours a month to spare please contact us (email@example.com). Alternatively, please fill in and submit the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to finish the process.